FAQs & Conditions
- Surfski Kayak courses are usually run with a 3 to 1 pupil to instructor ratio
- Intermediate & advanced courses can be run with a higher ratio.
- Surfski Kayak courses are flexible and range from 1 to 1 tuition to group training.
- Days and Evenings
- All day courses run from 9.00am to 4.00pm with a break for lunch.
- We are very flexible and in summer we will run morning, afternoon & evening courses.
- Depending on conditions and availability we may arrange courses at short notice.
- Food & Drink
- Courses do not include food or drink but we do go ashore for breaks.
- No courses can be undertaken under the influence of alcohol.
- Courses do not include accommodation but we can give good recommendations.
- These range from local B&Bs to the Captains Club Hotel, next door to our training base.
- We reserve the right to cancel courses for any reasons including weather or risk.
- Compensation for cancellation will never exceed the amount paid for the course.
- Prices are current until further notice.
- We reserve the right to change prices, terms and conditions.
For further information:-
Contact John Haynes email@example.com
Our good friend Ivan Lawler MBE has been elected president of British…